The following is a list of the top ten articles visited in June 2009.
1. Pay Yourself First – the first step in wealth creation
Those who save first then spend invariably end up better off than those who spend first and save what is left.
2. New Tax Year – New ISA Allowance
Increase in ISA allowance following the start of the new 2009/2010 tax year on 6th April 2009.
3. Changes in ISA Allowance – Budget 2009
How the ISA allowance will increase to £10,200 for those aged over 50 on 6th October 2009 and for the rest of the population on 6th April 2010.
4. Cashflow Forecasting – Planning Income and Expenditure
A budget and cashflow planning article with a useful Excel spreadsheet to download and share with friends and family.
5. Investment Bonds – An Introduction
The various ways in which this life assurance based investment vehicle can help with your financial planning.
6. Non-taxpayers – earn interest without income tax deducted
How completing a simple form can stop non-taxpayers paying unnecessary tax on their bank and building society interest to the taxman!
7. Critical illness cover v income protection
How these two different types of protection product can be used to compliment each other.
8. Will writing – an introduction
What is a will and why are they important?
9. 10 Great Reasons for Writing a Will
A must-read article for all those serious about financial planning and protecting their families and loved ones.
10. The Rule of 72 – The Time Value of Money
A great little rule for making quick calculations